RE: 2012 Bowman Draft 10 case break and contest thread [CONTEST #3 OPEN]
Case #5, Box #12

Justin Jackson Blue /500
Clayton Henning Blue /500
David Cruz Orange /250
Jesus Montero Rooke Refractor /300
Mitch Haniger Auto

Grade: D
Comments: Halfway through the break. I’ll start breaking Case #6 sometime Tuesday night, so get those entries in!

Case #5 Summary

Grade: A
Comments: I had five boxes in the middle of the case that were as bad a stretch as I’ve seen in this break. But it was followed by the best four-box stretch I’ve had, with two Russell autos (including the gold), a superfractor (my second of the break), and a Perfect Game auto. That stretch, plus the two Almora autos at the beginning of the case make this my best case so far. Maybe I’ve just been lucky, but I think there’s a ton of value in this product and the prices are mostly holding steady or dropping.

(12-03-2012, 10:44 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Still sucks that Tyler Austin wasn't able to be put into any of the Future Games insert sets due to him getting hit in the head in his first game in TAMPA just after his call up. I believe it was his first or second at bat and BOOM concussion.

I had no idea this was why -- terrible.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2012 Bowman Draft 10 case break and contest thread [CONTEST #3 OPEN] - by pyweed - 12-03-2012, 11:03 PM