`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Just to get an overall feel...What do you think is the worst part of this hobby?

RE: Just to get an overall feel...What do you think is the worst part of this hobby?
Im always broke so its no big deal to me lol Ive tried selling inserts and other cards on the bay but I have learned that if you start an auction for .99 and get 1 bid and if you sell a card for .99 free shipping paypal will take 33 cents ebay takes 9 cents and and shipping in a pwe is still at least 50 cents whatever it is so you cant even make a dime so e-bay ticks me off lol but I have never flipped cards per say but I have traded to 1 person just so I can trade it off to another and have gotten good deals on the bay and traded them BV on here but thats the extent of it ....I really hate the fact I dont have the Peyton Manning Captains patch yet ..The biggest part of the hoppy I hate is....Getting stuck behind a school bus on my to the LCS
Photobucket

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just to get an overall feel...What do you think is the worst part of this hobby? - by roostersclassics11 - 10-16-2012, 06:33 AM