`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Just to get an overall feel...What do you think is the worst part of this hobby?

RE: Just to get an overall feel...What do you think is the worst part of this hobby?
Again it's not a moral issue but a common sense one for me.

Just because someone has 1 good game doesn't mean you need to ask the moon and the stars for their stuff. So in the end I guess what I hate the most about the hobby are prospectors who think every single thing they are trying to sell is worth it's weight in gold. Again everyone has a right to ask whatever they want but sometimes it's just ridiculously funny.

Another thing I hate is the fact that sellers have the option of ending a listing early if they aren't getting what they want for an item. This is what having a reserve and fixed pricing with BIN are for otherwise start the auction at the minimum you're willing to take and let it run it's course.

One last peeve of mine is when you have a patch or jersey card numbered to say /1500 for example and just because one patch has multiple colors and another has maybe a single color or only 2 colors people automatically think that the multiple color one is all of a sudden worth 10x more. In the end there are 1500 made and IMO one shouldn't be worth more than the other just because of how many colors it has. Yeah I get it that the multi color ones are more desirable and it's supply vs. demand blah blah blah but it still rubs me the wrong way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just to get an overall feel...What do you think is the worst part of this hobby? - by chevy man 22 - 10-16-2012, 06:17 AM