`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Serious concern about print runs

RE: Serious concern about print runs
(10-11-2012, 06:49 PM)nineof Wrote: I'm not trying to make light of your situation. I think Panini is definitely in the wrong here and you should be compensated and then some for the card they owe you.

But to me, this kind of print run error doesn't seem like that big a deal. There is always the possibility that there are less cards out there in the world than the print run states. Cards get lost, destroyed, burned, whatever. Now if the print run was actually higher than stated, that would annoy me to no end.

Of course, since it's tied in to you getting a card you are owed, it totally sucks. Hope that made some sense. Tongue

Yup I agree with what your saying as they could get lost or destoryed. But the difference to me is that usually happens once they are already in the hands of collectors. This happened or was known about at Panini. If they didnt get all of them back, then they shouldnt have given the onces they had out unless they change the print run. Because I very highly doubt a high number of them could have been pulled in the first year out of a product like that. Im upset that the company that made these cards could have done something about this but didnt care too. They just let em go out the door numbered to 25 knowing there arent 25 of them. Im just really tired of these companies taking our money and not caring at all of what they are doing. There is one card in the set numbered to 19 rather than 25. So why that one and not this one?
(10-11-2012, 06:49 PM)solid133 Wrote: That stinks I'm sorry about that man. These card companies really just don't give a damn, I've heard this same thing about other cards /10, /15, /25, etc that they don't end up making all of them or getting all of them signed but never announce it or "forget" to mention it...sigh bring back DONRUSS!!! lol

No they do not. They had a chance to fix it but didnt. Man o man.
(10-11-2012, 07:07 PM)soccerscrub Wrote: I don't mind there being less of a card then stated... Whether I know about it or not is not relevant to me because as the previous poster pointed out, it's possible the card never makes it out of the box...

Right, but that card was or is still in a box somewhere. It still exists and can be pulled. Thats not the company lying. This is a situation where the card is numbered higher than what there really is coming straight from the factory. And the fact that they have ran out after such a short time from product release means there is a chance maybe only 10 of these exist and its numbered to 25. Thats lying. That is making people believe something that isnt true and falsifying things. These cards could have been fixed and renumbered. The autos were sticker autos so its not like they would have to have the athlete resign the renumbered cards. They just needed to number them to how many they had if they couldnt get 25.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Messages In This Thread
Serious concern about print runs - by nthnoak - 10-11-2012, 06:30 PM
RE: Serious concern about print runs - by nineof - 10-11-2012, 06:49 PM
RE: Serious concern about print runs - by nthnoak - 10-11-2012, 07:13 PM
RE: Serious concern about print runs - by nthnoak - 10-11-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Serious concern about print runs - by nthnoak - 10-12-2012, 12:21 AM
RE: Serious concern about print runs - by nthnoak - 10-12-2012, 04:12 PM
RE: Serious concern about print runs - by pbean - 10-13-2012, 09:46 AM