`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CONTEST CLOSED & RESULTS: Share Your Opinion & WIN

RE: BIG CONTEST THREAD - Share Your Opinion & WIN
First off, awesome collection. There are some killer cards, autographs, and players in there, which leads me to point number two.
I had to be really picky.
So, here are my votes, with a brief reason:

1. Paul Konerko. I like the guy, but his signature is not so pretty.
2. Jon Lester. Not living up to expectations/hype. I would drop him now, while you still can.
3.Ryan Zimmerman. Just not good enough for such a high serial numbered auto. I would at least replace it with a lower numbered card (and it seems you have the resources to do so, I mean, Pujols, Jeter, Darvish, Trout? You got this!)
4. Michael Pineda. He almost made it because of the sweet patch, but (it pains me to say this, as a Yankee fan) I think he's going to just be a huge flop.
5. Curtis Granderson. Yes, because he is in Detroit garb. I know, you have CC as an Indian, but the CC card has so much more to offer. Granderson's card doesn't have all that glitter and glam. With the Jeter and the Cano, I feel like you at least deserve to have Granderson in the Jersey he'll likely be remembered in.

Brian McCann almost hit this list, but was saved by a truly awesome signature.

Hope the opinion comes in handy. Thanks for the contest!

Messages In This Thread
RE: BIG CONTEST THREAD - Share Your Opinion & WIN - by ajcdj1012 - 09-23-2012, 01:04 PM