`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dust/white flake sealed INSIDE 9.5 graded case

RE: Dust/white flake sealed INSIDE 9.5 graded case
(08-09-2012, 07:38 PM)flygonfrank Wrote: As bad as this.....?? A shard of paper got sealed directly in the center of the card!! This happened on 2 cards from my recent order!
You can see it in the full card photo in the auction. It is inside the slab.
Yours is very miniscule.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Regigigas-Lv-X-S...4aba7732c3

yeah, that's ALSO unfortunate. i'm not sure why the extremity of the flaw with my graded card vs your's matters at all, (making your post seem quite silly) when my thread was created asking for help with my particular issue. yes, your's also deserves attention though.
i could also argue that since the value on the low-end of my card is $200 (i got a very good deal) and this card could also currently fetch $400+, and is a pop 11 of an mvp and superstar, and 1/3 rookie year sets of the particular player, perhaps mine is a more serious issue.-maybe this is irrelevant though.
i doubt beckett wants the publicity of having graded cards/slabs with clear flaws out and about in the marketplace, and when such money is spent on any card, any imperfection which lies with the grader (especially on a GEM MINT) is an issue. although, maybe we could CONSIDER/SELL/TRADE them as "BECKETT ERRORS" since it makes them even more rare, haha...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dust/white flake sealed INSIDE 9.5 graded case - by awave777 - 08-10-2012, 03:05 AM