Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSA:Cut out Ginter Box Tops now inserted in Frames

RE: PSA:Cut out Ginter Box Tops now inserted in Frames
(08-05-2012, 01:31 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: heres the title,

" 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Yu Darvish Autograph Rookie Auto Framed Mini Box Top "

That doesnt sound like a Yu Darvish Auto card? Yes we've already been threw the whole reading the description. But that is obviously mis-leading. Its set so that if you search for Yu Darvish auto this will show up. it doesnt say "Homemade cut from top of A&G box Yu Darvish Auto Look-a-like personally put into frame by me!" ...obviously that wouldn't bring $178

"Please note this card is not from a pack, and does not have an actual Yu Darvish autograph. "

The title is misleading, but the seller does have this disclaimer in the auction. I do not think the buyer will be able to receive a refund as he received exactly what is described in the auction. I do not agree with what the seller did, but the buyer should beware. And read the entire auction description before placing any bids, especially one that sold for over $170.
Collecting any and everything LOST 112/138 (81%) LOST autographed cards and 33/95 (35%) LOST Memorabilia Cards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PSA:Cut out Ginter Box Tops now inserted in Frames - by mcflysportscards - 08-05-2012, 03:53 PM