`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet peeve thats getting out of hand...

RE: Pet peeve thats getting out of hand...
(08-03-2012, 12:06 AM)phildo37 Wrote: .... one of the many super-fantastic things we can all thank Panini for...

Its not just with Panini cards, its with every type of cards. So you cant really put blame on the manufacturer. It happenes on every card that has a 2 color jersey with a seam.

I guess the buyer could complain and get a refund. That happened to me with a card I listed. It was a short print card but the seriel number wasnt stamped on the card. I listed it as SP /99, which it was. The buyer bought the card for a bank breaking $11. When he got it he preceeded to email me saying I lied about the card. I gave him a link to print runs of each card and explained to him that not all SP cards have the run stamped on them and that he needs to do more reasearch on items that he is bidding on. He told me that he wanted me to refund him his money & THEN pay him back for having to ship the card back to me. After going back & forth on emails we finally agreed thats id refund him $4 off the $11, even though the going rate for the card was in the $15 range. I just didnt want to bascially LOSE $$$ on listing fees, sales % & shipping both ways on the card... lol it woulda basically been I sold a card, refunded it and lost $6 just because some moron didnt know what he was buying and threated negative feedback... So I guess the buyer can always get his money back if he gets scammed on a Patch thats really a jersey, but then again the seller might not be as willing to do so.
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pet peeve thats getting out of hand... - by irbecards32 - 08-03-2012, 05:06 AM