`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
FREE CARDS - gift thread...UPDATES 8/3/2012

RE: FREE CARDS - gift thread...please read
(07-30-2012, 08:38 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: I'm not getting many PMs anymore. I think guys have stopped sending. I currently don't have a lot of funds until the July bills get paid. This thread has quite a few members but only about 12-15 of them actually send stuff. The others are free loading off the thread.

On top of that the members I do send to very rarely are posting. I wonder if that's happening to others. Ryan is the only one who has posted really about what I sent.

I don't care about the credit but I want people to know when I send so they don't think I'm free loading too.

Totally agree dbroockerd. I have sent out about 12+ packages and I have only received 1 package from Phillies_Joe (who btw I didn't send him anything first).
I know being in Canada it might stop people from sending to me but if this thread is going to work we need to send to everyone and not free load.
As for those not posting what they have received.....we need to step this up. This is what keeps these type of groups together. Doesn't take that long to post a quick sentence or post a picture of what you received.
As Phillies_Joe says "Play it forward" people!

Messages In This Thread
RE: FREE CARDS - gift thread...please read - by grandam1697 - 08-01-2012, 08:05 AM