John Hellweg Green Refractor /399
Allen Webster Gold Refractor /50

Andrew Susac Prospect Auto
Bryan Brickhouse Prospect Auto
Tyler Thornburg Auto Relic

Grade: B
Comments: Darvish in the last box?

[Image: bp12411.jpg]
(07-30-2012, 07:23 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Thanks so much for the contest...it was fun (I'm out unless the Tigers outscore the Sox). Anyway....is this the only product you open all year in this quantity? Kindest Regards

Also Bowman Draft, Bowman Chrome, and Bowman Sterling. You can see previous years' breaks here:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/search.php...9e3ee4946c
Case #4, Box #12

Sonny Gray Green Refractor /399
Jedd Gorko Blue Refractor /199
Rickie Weeks Yellow Printing Plate /1

Daniel Corcino Prospect Auto
Dylan Bundy Gold Prospect Auto /50
Jean Segura Jumbo Auto Relic

Grade: A+
Comments: Wow, lots of excitement in the last box of the case. The Bundy auto is terrific, and even though there isn’t much cash value in the Weeks printing plate, it shakes up the contest significantly. Except that – no, nobody chose the final box of the 4th case. So unless I see a plate or a super in the last case, we’re back to the Tigers and Red Sox to decide the issue.

[Image: bp12412.jpg]
Case #4 Summary

Grade: A+
Comments: I actually think this case is not quite as good as case #2, despite pulling a black auto, a hexagraph, a gold Bundy auto, a Rendon auto, and a Harper patch auto /25. But it’s still really amazing. This has clearly been one of my best breaks ever.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2012 Bowman Platinum 5 case break and contest thread [CONTESTS CLOSED] - by pyweed - 07-30-2012, 07:35 PM