Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with Sold Card on eBay

RE: Problem with Sold Card on eBay

Dealing with Canada sucks.

For tracking to Canada, I believe it's like $13 ... and of course, some people up there that I've dealt with are like "oh, that's OK, I don't need the delivery number, I don't want to pay extra for shipping ..."

And I'm like, uh, you don't get it, it's not optional.

That's not to mention the nice little postal strike they had last summer — I sold my Sidney Crosby Young Guns and the guy had to wait like five weeks to get it.

I don't like using the funds until I know the card has been delivered, so I had to wait, too.

I used to charge $2 shipping without delivery confirmation until I sold a Jose Calderon 1/1 Championship Ticket out of 09-10 Contenders to some dude who said he never got it (of course).

PayPal went ahead and took the $53 out of my account to pay him for his "lost" card.

The only reason I got it back is that at my local post office, the receipt they give you shows where they sent it (what city, basically), even without a tracking number, so I at least had proof that I sent it to his city.

PayPal looked at my eBay rating (flawless, thank you) and that I had never been involved in a claim either way and refunded my account, but still ...

That's why, unless it's hockey, I don't ship to Canada or any other destination out of the country.

I just don't want to mess with it.

Messages In This Thread
Problem with Sold Card on eBay - by jarrrrrod - 07-22-2012, 10:47 AM
RE: Problem with Sold Card on eBay - by jarrrrrod - 07-23-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: Problem with Sold Card on eBay - by Vols-1 - 07-23-2012, 04:42 PM
RE: Problem with Sold Card on eBay - by jonathani - 07-26-2012, 11:07 AM
RE: Problem with Sold Card on eBay - by rjcj2017 - 07-26-2012, 06:36 PM
RE: Problem with Sold Card on eBay - by jonathani - 07-27-2012, 09:04 AM
RE: Problem with Sold Card on eBay - by jarrrrrod - 07-27-2012, 11:50 AM