`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Help with Reporting an Item on eBay....UPDATED!!!

RE: Help with Reporting an Item on eBay
Hey, you're all correct in a way.
Yes, there is a binding contract.
Yes the seller and buyer agree to fulfill the contract, but like everything else is this world, contracts are broken all the time. Nobody can force a seller to sell or a buyer to buy .... Unless you want to bring it up a notch,which involves more money than what's at stake for many of these auctions.
That being said ....You have several options, of course negative feedback, but in order to do this you can't agree to take a refund from the seller and it will tie up your money for a while. So you decide, is the negative feedback worth the time for the money?
Secondly, you can call and complain to eBay, report the item that's in question and the situation. They told me they've banned sellers from selling in certain circumstances.
Lastly, there's good ol'karma .... What goes around will come around and I am sure that a shady seller will find their match in a shady buyer or vice versa.

BTW: I haven't been here for long, but I don't think JacobySH was trolling. He was just being brutally honest and truthful. If a seller doesn't care about his/her reputation, there really is very little you can do. You can't force a seller to sell. Brutally simple and not what you want to hear.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help with Reporting an Item on eBay - by DrMitchJ - 07-26-2012, 08:19 AM