`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Help with Reporting an Item on eBay....UPDATED!!!

RE: Help with Reporting an Item on eBay
(07-26-2012, 12:03 AM)Duece215 Wrote: There's no way to force them to sell because eBay has no teeth. They don't punish people for breaking a binding contract. Until eBay and these low life sellers are held to account, nothing will happen. So yes, Jacobystealshome, they can't force anyone to ship just like the state can't force you to pay taxes. It's up to the individual to be a damn decent human being.

While i rarely sell card there, in the 13+ years i haven't pulled an auction with bidders except for 1 occasion. The only bidder at the time had a history for posting neg f/b for sellers, he didn't respond to my inquiry on why so many negs so i canceled his bid & put him on my Blocked Buyer List. Later that night 2 users with 0 f/b placed bids & 1 had signed up that night. I had that gut feeling the newbie was the original bidder so i ended up removing the bids then took the item down.
Anyone who sells long enough will agree there are numerous buyers that play games as well as poor performing sellers.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help with Reporting an Item on eBay - by krn001 - 07-26-2012, 12:30 AM