`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Need help with 2012 Prestige set!

RE: Need help with 2012 Prestige set!
I have a ton of the inserts. I am looking for rare chrome refractors from 2011 topps, of Iowa Hawkeye Alumni. For my master set I need only: Clayborn gold, Clayborn red refractor, and Christian Ballard red refractor.
For my 2nd set I need: Dallas Clark blue, Adrian Clayborn blue, Ricki Stanzi blue, Adrian Clayborn black. But also interested in anything atomic or better of Shonn Greene, Dallas Clark, Adrian Clayborn, Christian Ballard, and Ricki Stanzi. Also need a few of the 2011 topps black bordered (#/55) and red bordered (#/77) of those same players for my second set.
(07-12-2012, 04:48 AM)hawkeyefan6 Wrote: I have a ton of the inserts. I am looking for rare chrome refractors from 2011 topps, of Iowa Hawkeye Alumni. For my master set I need only: Clayborn gold, Clayborn red refractor, and Christian Ballard red refractor.
For my 2nd set I need: Dallas Clark blue, Adrian Clayborn blue, Ricki Stanzi blue, Adrian Clayborn black. But also interested in anything atomic or better of Shonn Greene, Dallas Clark, Adrian Clayborn, Christian Ballard, and Ricki Stanzi. Also need a few of the 2011 topps black bordered (#/55) and red bordered (#/77) of those same players for my second set.
Also interested in reds or blacks of Fred Jackson, Billy Cundiff,Tony Moeaki, and Chad Greenway.

Messages In This Thread
Need help with 2012 Prestige set! - by malaka76 - 07-07-2012, 12:02 PM
RE: Need help with 2012 Prestige set! - by hawkeyefan6 - 07-12-2012, 04:48 AM