`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Birthday List Part 2...THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!....

RE: Birthday List Part 2...Congratulations to FTJAGS28 for being July Trivia Winner....
(07-01-2012, 01:50 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Dang! I just don't seem to get online in time for the questions!!!

Congrats to the winner

Same here, Kelly. I also got screwed in triples.

1st, this fell on a Sunday which is my sleep-in day.
2nd, I spent all day Sat. cleaning up fallen trees & branches from the storms that came through Friday night and had more left to do today.
3rd, this is also the 'Summer X-Games' weekend! (XG has been fantastic this year!)
Oh well. Maybe this will continue and I can try again next year for my 35th B-day. Wink
Also, that question was WAY easy (at least for me). The Panthers lost their 1st #1 pick b/c the Texans joined that year. It really didn't matter though b/c they still picked Julius Peppers @ #2 and also ended up with David Carr (the Texans #1 pick @ QB) several years later. It's kind of funny, if you think about it. Wink
Honestly, I'm just glad the Lions bumped the Panthers out of the longest losing streak in a single season record a few years later.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Birthday List Part 2...Congratulations to FTJAGS28 for being July Trivia Winner.... - by spazmatastic - 07-01-2012, 10:20 PM