`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the biggest prospect BUST you ever went "ALL IN" on?

RE: Who is the biggest prospect BUST you ever went "ALL IN" on?
I have more Corey Patterson cards than anyone I personally know. I have kept all singles and am slowly trading of the doubles, triples, etc. The most I ever had of one card was about 35, I would guess. A far cry from 50,000, but still a lot for me. My favorite? There was a Press Pass issue back there somewhere wherein five were printed, and I have two. I do have a 1/1, but that two-out-of-five was pretty amazing to me considering I found them separately a couple years apart.

It was fun looking for one fellow, but I have learned to broaden my horizons, so to speak. As my sig says, I look for HOF Chicago players in all sports (but no Sox, I was born a Northsider) with some other personal faves. One of the huge joys of this game called "collecting" is you can aim for whatever you want and even change our mind along the way!

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is the biggest prospect BUST you ever went "ALL IN" on? - by jonathani - 06-10-2012, 10:49 AM