`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Second BGS Group Submission of 2012

RE: Second BGS Group Submission of 2012
(05-28-2012, 10:38 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: WOW! Mail your cards out......They don't get delivered. PO says they left notice but nobody tells you anything. You don't know where your cards are. DC says they are still at the PO waiting to get picked up. Now address changes mid submission, oh boy! That wasn't the plan. When they get picked up eventually, they get to sit in the truck for a 8 hour shift or two. Hopefully it's not too hot out. Then they get unpacked and repacked, and then shipped across the country again. Sounds silly? Yea, sounds silly to me too.

My next BGSGS is in September. We never had those kinds of problems happen here. I'm much more efficient than that! I hope all goes well for the submitters sake.

You should probably not speak to things you know nothing about Ron. It just continues to make you look like an jackwagon.

If this information directly involves you, let's talk. Otherwise, shut up and keep to yourself. Making up stories is the realm of children. You wouldn't "know" such things if you weren't checking out my thread on a regular basis.

I would hope that things could be civilized and that two of us could do group submissions here, but I see you're not adult enough to let that happen. This is not a competition, just a service we're both providing to fellow collectors.

Good luck to all of the people submitting with you, I'm sure things will turn out well, just as it will with everyone in my group.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Messages In This Thread
RE: Second BGS Group Submission of 2012 - by r23b - 05-03-2012, 07:50 PM
RE: Second BGS Group Submission of 2012 - by ricky williams 34 - 05-28-2012, 11:43 AM