`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK, getting fed up. Anyone else?

RE: OK, getting fed up. Anyone else?
There will be redemption cards in Limited and Past & Present. I'm not sure if these will be considered RC cards or not. The ones for players from this years draft will be autographed, but the XRC for next years players will be base. At least that's what I got from Panini's blog.

As for why, it's multiple factors and excuses. The NBA did not hold a rookie photo shoot this year because of the lockout. That was the NBA's decision, not Panini's. Most RC cards I've seen for the last few years tend to be rookie photo shoot pictures, with a few exceptions. Maybe this is mostly from Panini, because I remember Topps and Upper Deck having action photos for their with some rookie photo shoot pictures. I don't know what the license details are for Panini with the NBA, so I can't be certain. Believe me, they've had people complaining to them and they've apologized, but they have made plans for the redemption cards and there will most certainly be rookie cards in products next year.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Messages In This Thread
RE: OK, getting fed up. Anyone else? - by xstreaminsanity - 05-14-2012, 04:06 PM