`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pull out those BGS grading cards. Basketball style!!!

RE: Pull out those BGS grading cards. Basketball style!!!
(05-13-2012, 05:53 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: Damn seriously? I expected a few new cards. Nope you show the whole collection...lol amazing man. How many did you send in? And was it all one submit?

Well, there were four BGS that I already had (Vinnie, Billups Triple, Billups Full Court and the Mateen), the PSA was sent to me by SportItUpCards (a.k.a. ElginBaylor) a while ago, I think Nick sent me the Stuckey RC (I think), and I think I pulled the McDyess (could be wrong). So, the other 14 was all one submission. I had a $100 coupon for BGS, plus a $50 coupon for a return customer promotion I bought into. I sent them 20 day service. I was given the return customer promotion again, so I want to save up and do it again, but I have a few other tasks first. I think I'm going to lay off busting/trading for a little bit to send some cards in for grading and maybe pick some more graded cards up on the bay. Smile I love BGS.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pull out those BGS grading cards. Basketball style!!! - by xstreaminsanity - 05-13-2012, 06:10 PM