`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XstreamINsanity's Fire Sale @ Xstream Prices!!! Prices are Negotiable!

RE: XstreamINsanity's Fire Sale @ Xstream Prices!!! Prices are Negotiable!
(05-10-2012, 03:09 PM)mecooncat Wrote: Every card I look up shows none checked for trade. I can't send you a trade offer if nothing is marked for trade. Thanks.

There are 2,172 items marked for trade and 2,215 items marked for sale, according to my profile. I've completed two deals in the last two days. I'm not sure how things aren't showing up for you. But currently I'm not looking to trade, just looking to sell. Thanks.
(05-10-2012, 03:34 PM)foleylion08 Wrote: Gotcha, so just check your org then i assume? Don't see your bucket listed. Didn't understand the breakdown. On to check your org then.

My apologies. Smile I haven't been on much lately and threw that together really quick. I don't have much worth scanning, all of it is low end base and inserts, that's why if you want scans, just let me know what you want and I'll get them. Most of the stuff I have is basketball, but just in case there are team collectors here or set collectors, I figured I'd post the thread here as well. Thanks.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Messages In This Thread
RE: XstreamINsanity's Fire Sale @ Xstream Prices!!! Prices are Negotiable! - by xstreaminsanity - 05-10-2012, 07:27 PM