`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someon on eBay hates me, and I don't know why!

RE: Someon on eBay hates me, and I don't know why!
I don't link my ebay on any sites at all and Ive never had any transaction problems in the past. I have 100% satisfaction and I've never had anyone mad at me with a sale or purchase.. It makes it even stranger that someone would pick me out to do this.
(04-23-2012, 09:54 AM)phillies816 Wrote: Sorry this happened to you. It's sad that someone has so little going on they do that. I do put restrictions on who can buy from me on Ebay and have had very few issues. BTW, I KNEW it was you with that 2011 Chrome Hamels Canary Superfractor. Soon as I saw it I thought this is Jblaze from Beckett. Lost my job a couple weeks ago or I would have been all over that card.

Lol Tongue I hated to get rid of that card but it went to a big Hamels fan and collector so Im very happy about that. The only ones I won't let go of are my Victorinos.

Sorry to hear about your job.. Hopefully you can find one soon and that card will find its way to you in the future.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Someon on eBay hates me, and I don't know why! - by jblaze1718 - 04-23-2012, 10:16 AM