`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hopefully This Puts the Cam Newton Auto Discrepancy To Bed For Good

RE: Hopefully This Puts the Cam Newton Auto Discrepancy To Bed For Good
(04-07-2012, 01:30 AM)all day baby Wrote: I woud not trust ANYTHING Upper Deck has to say about football anymore. You can feel free to believe whatever you want about your SAGE auto, but comparing it to what you think is a legitimate auto from UD is, at best, circumspect.

You claim it proves it is legit. I claim just the opposite, becaise it is UD.

Fair enough, very much so, if you factor in UD's past problems, but I would have to think that even they would not mess with the one good thing they have left — UDA, with memorabilia pieces from LeBron, Tiger, Jordan, etc. ...

Because if it ever came out that even those were iffy/suspect, I would think it would be the final nail in their coffin.

Either way, as long as the auto I have is legit, I'm not going to worry about anyone else's anymore.

Besides, no one has disputed my claim about SAGE autos ... so, using your logic, wouldn't it make this specific UD item seem more legit if compared to a SAGE auto that everyone seems to concede is the real thing?

Believe what you want, I can't do anything other than make the effort I already have.

I just haven't seen one person on past or present threads present more evidence to the contrary than I have to help other collectors feel more secure about their Cams.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hopefully This Puts the Cam Newton Auto Discrepancy To Bed For Good - by rjcj2017 - 04-07-2012, 02:46 AM