`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Physical Risk aside, would you confront a shill bidder?

RE: Physical Risk aside, would you confront a shill bidder?
(03-19-2012, 10:40 AM)onemanstanding Wrote: If you have done your homework and feel that they are pulling certain tactics then by all means let them know that you think something is up and would like an explanation. I have no problem confronting anyone big or small because in the end I will not back down if I feel someone is trying to screw me over.

I expected to hear a handful of responses like this. I feel like as sports fans, as a whole, there's more bravado and standing up for ourselves than say, (with no disrespect intended) if it was a stamp collection being shilled.

Another auction that he had, which I stopped bidding once I realized what was up, ended with his other account topping my highest bid by $.01. One Penny. So I halfway want to smart off to him if he second chance offers me, but again as I said, this guy isn't in B.F.E., he's an hour from my house. So even if I would hypothetically confront him, and succeed in making him grovel, he could *very* well turn the tables on me in short order. And I don't have my own safety to just consider. I have my very lovely lady's safety, and our cat, to consider.

Thank you again.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Messages In This Thread
RE: Physical Risk aside, would you confront a shill bidder? - by y2hood - 03-19-2012, 10:45 AM