`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some advice on a trade offered for my RNH silhouette

RE: Need some advice on a trade offered for my RNH silhouette
(02-29-2012, 01:29 AM)dam1057 Wrote: Nice card, but careful with the friends. An eBay account is easy to start up, but the devil is in the details. Keep your account to yourself next time...for safety sake.

Oh, whats funny about that is, I logged into the old account (I didnt even think it was still active) and even tho the feedback was trashed by that lost mail he sent, their are no limits on the selling of that account. it still allows $5000 in monthly sales. So now why would ebay allow the account that had the issue to have top selling allowments, but the current account with 100% has resctricted selling (10 listings $500 in sellings)... Ebay is such a joke, and if you try calling the help line, you just get a person giving robot answers and whenever you call, they just seems to limit the account even more & never get the correct answer you are looking for. I swear its like calling the Soup Nazi, they dont like your questions "NO BIDS FOR YOU!! NEXT!!"
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need some advice on a trade offered for my RNH silhouette - by irbecards32 - 02-29-2012, 01:37 AM