`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hopefully This Puts the Cam Newton Auto Discrepancy To Bed For Good

RE: Hopefully This Puts the Cam Newton Auto Discrepancy To Bed For Good
Thing is, not all stickers were believed to be fake. The early releases all seemed legit. As were the ones from Elite as they looked like on card autos, but were on stickers. I think of it this way, imagine being Cam and having to sign sheet after sheet of boring sticker autos. Might be cool at first since your getting paid for it, but it gets old real fast. All these athletes these days have a whole group of people that just hang around them because their famous so how easy would it be to have one of them sign your boring stickers for you? Also, it doesnt really matter what it says on the card as far as authenticity as we are all already aware of the players literally wearing 50 jerseys at one time just so they can say they are player worn and not even game worn. Heck, I have a jersey from Topps that says its not from any particular game, event, or season when it is clearly from a pro bowl jersey! Id say thats a particular game when it only happens once a year and the player has only been to the pro bowl once! Staying on that note, what about Dez Bryants fake autos last year? They were certified as well. All Im really saying is that its all up to the collector now and whatever their personal opinion is. I really do not have much faith in card companied these days. Even if Cams autos were fake, I would not expect them to own up to it. That would ruin them if they did so it would make more sense for them to just keep quiet about it or cover it up.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hopefully This Puts the Cam Newton Auto Discrepancy To Bed For Good - by nthnoak - 02-24-2012, 09:34 PM