`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
6 best cards I've ever pulled & the MAIN reason I HATE retail!

RE: 6 best cards I've ever pulled & the MAIN reason I HATE retail!
(01-17-2012, 01:33 PM)cody_allen Wrote: Believe me I want to share it with her and I want her to get great pulls but only if she is going to be serious and take care of them. All I'm saying is they shouldn't put 1k dollar pulls in packs mixed in with magic cards. Let me ask you this if some 8 year old pulled a 1of1 of your favorite player and you wanted it so bad but it was destroyed by a bike spoke would you think it was in the right hands? I want kids to be in it and enjoy it but if they take it seriously y can't they take there 5 bucks and go buy a hobby pack?

I appreciate that your bringing your daughter into the hobby Smile as far as a kid (or dumbarsed adult) getting a big hit well my answers simple ..... if they paid for a product they deserve the same odds as I do to get something saweet Smile

Many kids don't get a chance to go to a LCS, they are far and few nowadays so Target and WallysWorld are one of the few places we can introduce them into the hobby Wink

I look at my youth, I put thousands of dollars into my bike spokes and traded mint Bobby Orr RC's for California Golden Seals and Cleveland Barons cards ..... do I wish I had them now yes, but those experiences were (and still are) priceless to me Smile it part of maturing in the hobby.

We all emphasize "gem mint" and "condition" too much lately ..... if we keep kids away from just enjoying and loving what the have they'll turn to something else in a hurry Sad

Messages In This Thread
RE: 6 best cards I've ever pulled & the MAIN reason I HATE retail! - by pbean - 01-17-2012, 06:51 PM