`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free gift contest!!! Defensive rookie player of the year goes to???

RE: Defensive rookie player of the year goes to???
(01-01-2012, 09:25 PM)shaunbaus Wrote: Aldon Smith. Woulda been Von Miller but he has been non-existent the last few weeks when it coulda really mattered. Guess I hear he was injured, that maybe so, but Smith wasn't and his team has a chance to go much further because of his efforts. Ryan Kerrigan, who? That will be his problem, flying too much under the radar...

Are you kidding me? The only reason we are talking about Aldon smith is becuase of the 2.5 sacks he got against pittsburgh on a Monday night game. Need I remind you that Big Ben could hardly walk during that game. Also, Who has San Fran played the last few weeks other than Pittsburgh? Thats right, teams (Rams, Seahawks, Cardinals) who are not play off bound. Where was Smith today? 2 tackles and no sacks against the rams.

Von Miller is a more complete player. The injury has clearly affected his game. His body of work prior to the injury is suffient to take the rookie of year title vs Smith. At least Miller plays all downs vs just passing downs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Defensive rookie player of the year goes to??? - by jameyreynolds - 01-01-2012, 10:16 PM