`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Revitalized "PAY IT FORWARD" thread!

RE: Revitalized "PAY IT FORWARD" thread! Looking for atleast 2 new participants!
Love this idea, and I'd love to get in but 1) I don't meet the 6 month requirement and 2) things are so crazy both at home and work lately that I have had some major shipping delays (sorry Kenny and lump I still have a few things marked for you...) so it's probably good that I'm ineligible this go round, :/ hopefully next time. I am really happy to have found this little community and want to be a permanent member here. Will monitor just for viewing pleasure. Smile and I have a nice little package building for one of the members on the list as it is anyways, so I'll unofficially pay it forward anyway lol. Thanks to the guys setting it all up!
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revitalized "PAY IT FORWARD" thread! Looking for atleast 2 new participants! - by TRAVISTURNER - 12-21-2011, 10:57 PM