`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 SP Authentic - What's Your Experience?

2011-12 SP Authentic - What's Your Experience?
Yesterday, my local shop was low on unopened product, so I busted some packs of this year's SP Authentic even though I am no longer an Upper Deck fan. Being a Tar Heel fan, I like the UNC floor cards in this year's product, but have ZERO CONFIDENCE in their autographs. Until yesterday. After pulling eight packs with only a Kenny Smith floor card, I told the shop manager he was stealing my money from me once again. He rolled a Magic dice and told me I needed to open pack 13 (all the packs were on their side), so after a couple more wasted pulls, I grabbed pack 13. Sliding through the cards in the pack one-by-one, my jaw dropped at the middle card. There, in my hands in pack 13 I found a Michael Jordan "By the Letter" autographed letter "O" #06/23! WHAT A RUSH! I now remember why I love this hobby and the chase.

I would post a picture, but the card is already off to BGS for a five-day grading. Maybe this one will be that mythical Pristine 10 I have sought out for nearly a decade of BGS grading. I'll let you know when the results are sent to me.

Thanks Upper Deck! (did I really just say that?).
"Remember, it's only cardboard!"

[Image: beckett01.jpg] [Image: beckettsig.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
2011-12 SP Authentic - What's Your Experience? - by skoaf - 11-12-2011, 01:45 PM