Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your likes/dislikes for 3 main card companies

RE: Your likes/dislikes for 3 main card companies
Upper Deck -
Good: Customer service, despite what most people on here have experienced.
Bad: Everything else. Contunially disappointed with their card designs. And as was stated above... losing their NFL License killed them as far as I'm concerned. I don't collect college.

Panini -
Good: How can I complain about a company that sent me a $150 Polamalu auto (redemption)?
Bad: How can I complain about a company that sent me a $150 Polamalu auto (redemption)? Because it was one of 7 redemptions I have/had with them this year. Also because they have the WORST customer service EVAR!!! Their bad CS as DLP got even worse under Panini. Not quite ready to say they should have stuck to stickers, but I am VERY close.

Topps -
Good: Their hig end cards are among the best. Love Triple Threads, for example. Plus, they are finally getting away from Pro Bowl ONLY swatches, and using regular uniform PATCHES!
Bad: Their quality control is HORRIBLE! Miscut base cards, chipping on Inception cards, it's THE worst in the business.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your likes/dislikes for 3 main card companies - by all day baby - 10-26-2011, 10:25 AM