`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wait WHAT?!?! I really won this card!?!

RE: Wait WHAT?!?! I really won this card!?!
(09-30-2011, 11:49 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: this is why ive actually left the boards for awhile and just recently came back for a bit.. every other topic is about someone shill bidding.. its kindve a joke. God forbid if someone who just started out on ebay and has little to no feedback bids on something and it makes it look like a "shill".. nonetheless GREAT pick up on the 1/1 .. cards puts my romo 1/1 to shame that i just bought for 120.

Thanks man! I actually remember that pickup and wishing that it wasn't Romo (hahahha sorry can't stand the guy), but for your personal PC that's an awesome pickup!
(09-30-2011, 01:13 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: I'm not defending any one but Matt. He's the big winner here. Who cares who the loser was....I was just giving my review of doing business with bigboyd. I've bought a ton of cards from them, always priced right, always delivered, and usually in great shape. I've never had a problem. Hundreds of dollars later, it wouldn't be fair to complain.

Thanks! Yah, all I was doing here was sharing the news...did kind of suck to see it get hijacked a bit about this seller and shill bidding...
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wait WHAT?!?! I really won this card!?! - by mattfastiggi - 09-30-2011, 02:43 PM