`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I did it - GOT MY HOLY GRAIL of my FAVORITE - Exq Dual NFL Auto RC #1/1 - CHECK IT

RE: I did it - GOT MY HOLY GRAIL of my FAVORITE - Exq Dual NFL Auto RC #1/1 - CHECK IT
(09-24-2011, 02:38 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: nice collection....has to burn loosing that moss tho.
I have a few nice Williams patchs...and autos inserts and GU's of other texans...Foster,Tate,Schuab,Johnson,Cushing and possibly a few others
If you get some stuff added to your ORG for trade LMK and we can try to work something out if you need any of my Texans stuff

My organize doesn't work anymore - it syas its all there but I have to pay for it, you let me know who you like and I can send you scans/photos of what I have. WHat Mario's do you have and as for other Texans, I only really want TRUE Rookies of Cushing, A. Johnson, Schuab, K. Jackson. Tate, also Lettermen/Threads cards of these guys, plus 1/1's.

LMK... yeah it does burn, but I think I'm happier to own that Mario, its one I thought I would never obtain. Now the only other GREAT white whale for me really is his 2006 SP Authentic NFL Logo Autograph #1/1 - I saw it in the population report already graded an 8.5 - never have seen it out there on the Market or even a picture but someone has it in hand already!
WANT ALL MARIO WILLIAMS & BRIAN CUSHING CARDS!!
[Image: LeinartLot007.jpg]
[Image: LeinartLot009.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I did it - GOT MY HOLY GRAIL of my FAVORITE - Exq Dual NFL Auto RC #1/1 - CHECK IT - by dewdrinker - 09-24-2011, 02:54 AM