`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fanfare 12box break (just the auto's)

RE: Fanfare 12box break (just the auto's)
(09-15-2011, 12:13 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: It seems everyone is trying to sell on this site now. Wink Not a jab at you, it is just REALLY common here lately across ALL sports. I think many folks realize that selling fees are going to kick in soon. I just CANNOT afford to buy anything right now.
The 4-wides are not showing up in many breaks. I have seen at least a dozen to 2 dozen breaks of these (from 1 box up to a full case) and have only seen 3 or 4 pulled so far!
Once Fanfare cards are listed in the Beckett DB, I would love to try a trade with you for the MM's you pulled, as well as the die-cuts and CC cards.
already have them in top loaders send me your address and I will send them your way no charge well maybe a dollar for shipping LOL I really appreciate you helping me get going on all this By the way I am not a dealer so I won't be getting the values until it comes out in a price guide I really can't afford this either just lost my mind when I hit the JJ and luckily the LCS ran out of them I think I was the only one who bought any . almost a full master case and no 4-wides really thought I would hit at least 1 . I would love to trade but have to set up a photobucket first and my scanner isn't being very friendly I have a beutiful ozzie auto patch to show you when I get this working right ,but it definitely isn't going anywhere lol

http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fanfare 12box break (just the auto's) - by tonygwynnandcalripke - 09-15-2011, 12:24 AM