`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fanfare 12box break (just the auto's)

RE: Fanfare 12box break (just the auto's)
(09-14-2011, 11:04 PM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: yes pulled some MM and yea I will be keeping the 6/7 auto but might sell the 4/15 I scored today won't be getting anymore though shop sold out.as for the Bayne i think i might keep it since i only got one but the other dups are definitely up for sale recoup some of the cost of trying to land a 4-wide the bayne is 12/60

It seems everyone is trying to sell on this site now. Wink Not a jab at you, it is just REALLY common here lately across ALL sports. I think many folks realize that selling fees are going to kick in soon. I just CANNOT afford to buy anything right now.
The 4-wides are not showing up in many breaks. I have seen at least a dozen to 2 dozen breaks of these (from 1 box up to a full case) and have only seen 3 or 4 pulled so far!
Once Fanfare cards are listed in the Beckett DB, I would love to try a trade with you for the MM's you pulled, as well as the die-cuts and CC cards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fanfare 12box break (just the auto's) - by spazmatastic - 09-15-2011, 12:13 AM