`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OFFICIALLY MAKE SWITCH TO PANINI

RE: OFFICIALLY MAKE SWITCH TO PANINI
(09-08-2011, 06:54 AM)ilovetheshootout Wrote: its 7 am and i am reading this, rice, i will post the cards i got later today....and will update thread after i contact ud cs....still, yeah series one has young guns, BIg deal. no point really so long as sp authentic exists (yeah yeah its ud, well , ugh! so annoyed!)
ps i loved limited this year, in fact, i loved almost all of panini's stuff. so the switch is natural

Well I'm just saying, you seem upset with CS and ROI. Bust a case of Series one when it comes out, and I can almost promise you that you will get your money back. And I've had no problem with either CS, both seem the same. But people love to complain about redemptions. Most the time, the player is too blame, because they don't sign the card. It's a lot easier to sign stickers then hardsign. So you may see autos of a player from this year, sticker, yet no hard signed from the previous year set. Just a reminder
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFICIALLY MAKE SWITCH TO PANINI - by snobles - 09-07-2011, 05:37 AM
RE: OFFICIALLY MAKE SWITCH TO PANINI - by nuccionino - 09-09-2011, 12:03 AM