`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OFFICIALLY MAKE SWITCH TO PANINI

RE: OFFICIALLY MAKE SWITCH TO PANINI
None of the three big companies are ideal, come on now. The redemption system with UD is more user friendly than Panini, as is their customer service, but there are still collation problems with all three companies, even their hand-packed products have been known to produce duds. I bought three boxes of Ultimate and ended up with less than half the cost of the box in return, but at least it was something. Panini has had duds too, how many terrible boxes of Limited or Luxury Suite have we seen? They happen. And I've opened a couple boxes of ITG stuff and wondered why I spent the money. It happens, and they have customer service in place to deal with those issues. If you're missing hits, then they'll help you out. If you got all the cards the box said you'd get, and just weren't happy with the hits, well, that's the luck of the draw. With customer service in mind, I've always gotten help from UD, no matter what the issue, every time. Same with Panini, but they take a heck of a lot longer to actually get on the line and fix the issue. I've never been able to contact ITG customer service, though I've tried, so I can't comment on what kind of help they provide because I never got any. All three companies offer high end products that are essentially a crap shoot. You get what you get, and it's not always pretty, but sometimes you strike gold. I can't pick one over another, make any kind of "switch" or confirm any loyalty one way or another, because I'm just a fan of the game and the hobby, and all three companies do offer nice looking cards. Just my 2 cents.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFICIALLY MAKE SWITCH TO PANINI - by snobles - 09-07-2011, 05:37 AM
RE: OFFICIALLY MAKE SWITCH TO PANINI - by bruinsfan08 - 09-07-2011, 08:27 AM