`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Collectors: Why are they your pc?

RE: Player Collectors: Why are they your pc?
(08-06-2011, 02:59 PM)superynaldo Wrote: I have been a Vince Young fan since watching him destroy high school teams all day, me being such a HUGE Longhorn fan, was floored he ended up playing there...Wink I was at the Rose Bowl when he single handedly took over and beat USC... I have to admit that was one of the greatest days of my life...Wink I live in Houston/The Woodlands, and him being a home town hero doesn't hurt... I know he has had his ups and downs, but I will ALWAYS be his #1 fan, and I am thrilled he is getting a shot with the Eagles this year... I really think he is a good guy, I just think him being a superstar for so long, and always doing so well in the past eats him up when he doesn't... No matter what I will remain a loyal fan and supporter...

Me and you are not all that far apart. you familiar with the conroe area just a lil north of the woodlands? that my hometown. Also a long time horns fan.

As for the guys i collect i collect them both for the same reasons. They are young, have huge amounts of potential, play for my fav team, and so far dont command a huge amount of money like some the other already elite guys do. Hopefully this will be the first full time year both of em can remain healthy and show what they can do.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Collectors: Why are they your pc? - by CowboysFanatic - 08-28-2011, 06:21 PM