`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help.... New To this

RE: Help.... New To this
While it's against the board rules to give out book value, I find the response to just buy an online pricing subscription a bit harsh. How about waiting to see if he posts proper pictures to see if any of the cards are indeed worth anything. I know I would be peeved if I spent $9/sport to find out that the cards I have are all commons whose collective total value isn't even worth $9. After all, the person said they were new and were just given the cards. They want to know what they are as well as their value. So while we can't give them a value on the cards we can always help them to identify what cards they have. Heck, maybe one of them is an ultra-rare card that you have been looking for.

My advice would be to post pictures as "bustin 5 knots" explained and see if someone can help identify them. You can also look on eBay and try to find the same cards you have and see what the completed auctions are for those cards. That will give you a pretty good idea as to what they are really worth instead of relying on book value which is highly inflated over real market value.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Messages In This Thread
Help.... New To this - by malandrito - 07-29-2011, 03:49 PM
RE: Help.... New To this - by bustin 5 knots - 07-29-2011, 03:51 PM
RE: Help.... New To this - by chiefsncards275 - 07-29-2011, 03:55 PM
RE: Help.... New To this - by dbroockerd - 07-29-2011, 04:08 PM
RE: Help.... New To this - by talkntribe - 07-29-2011, 03:57 PM
RE: Help.... New To this - by djohn - 07-29-2011, 04:06 PM
RE: Help.... New To this - by malandrito - 07-30-2011, 01:38 PM