`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At what point do you start to worry?

RE: At what point do you start to worry?
(06-30-2011, 04:08 PM)pbean Wrote: adopt it, and stick to it Wink

I am glad to see another well-respected member agrees with my policy! I also ALWAYS request 'Delivery Confirmation' be added to the package and I always ship with it (I know that doesn't work from US to Canada or vice versa Wink ).
I have a minimum BV limit of $15 per trade to make it worth the time and shipping cost. I also request that any member with feedback of less than 20 ship to me 1st and I will ship ASAP when I receive from them. All of these seem pretty common here, but it really does help.
I had a trade with a member I knew was good and the package disappeared the day before Christmas (2 days after he shipped). If he hadn't added DC, we might have had a problem. It took 3 months, but I did get the package and never questioned if he shipped b/c he had a good DC #. Plus, we were able to make the USPS track it down b/c we knew where it was last scanned (very close to my house).
In time, all traders learn what (AND what not) to do and figure out the way that works best for them. I am just passing along my experience and advice. If it helps anyone, then it was worth typing. Smile

Messages In This Thread
At what point do you start to worry? - by eazy e - 06-27-2011, 10:41 PM
RE: At what point do you start to worry? - by spazmatastic - 07-01-2011, 01:03 AM