Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
My Helton PC...updates when I get them...heavy scans**Updated 12 June 2015**

My Helton PC...updates when I get them...heavy scans
Just hit over 1,800 different cards!
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

WOW, 1200 cards! Congrads! Looks good. I've been working on my Derek Jeter collection & it is VERY tuff! Keep up the good work! Look forward to seeing more.

Thanks for the kind words, LMK if I can help you on the Jeter PC.

Yankees Always Win Wrote:WOW, 1200 cards! Congrads! Looks good. I've been working on my Derek Jeter collection & it is VERY tuff! Keep up the good work! Look forward to seeing more.

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

RE: My Helton PC...updates when I get them...heavy scans
I'm bored and having trading withdraws due to the new system. This is so all the new member can take a look, and possible help me on my PC.

Thanks for looking - Dale

Nice collection. I had a nice collection for a while, but sold a lot of it. I went to high school and college with him. Here are a few cards I still have:

[Image: helton_superchrome.jpg]

[Image: helton_superchrome_ref.jpg]

[Image: helton8x10promo.jpg]

[Image: etopps1.jpg]

[Image: helton.jpg]

[Image: helton2.jpg]

Still got my high school year books also.

[Image: fredwilliamson.jpg]

Thanks! Wow that is awesome, so your a UT grad? I'm originally from outside of Nashville. If you ever want to get rid of your Helton items let me know.

Dale

(02-16-2011, 04:43 AM)rare unreleased Wrote: Nice collection. I had a nice collection for a while, but sold a lot of it. I went to high school and college with him.
Still got my high school year books also.

(02-16-2011, 06:08 AM)dspainjr Wrote: Thanks! Wow that is awesome, so your a UT grad? I'm originally from outside of Nashville. If you ever want to get rid of your Helton items let me know.

Dale
I'll part with any of it. I no longer collect except rare unreleased stuff I find and Fred Williamson (football). I have one of those unreleased Helton's you have in your collection also.

Not sure I can help you with unreleased stuff...but I would like to try for some of the stuff I don't have.

(02-16-2011, 07:27 AM)rare unreleased Wrote: I'll part with any of it. I no longer collect except rare unreleased stuff I find and Fred Williamson (football). I have one of those unreleased Helton's you have in your collection also.

(11-18-2009, 02:34 PM)dspainjr Wrote: Ok cool...I added every card of his to my collection, so one of them could be FB
I may be a year and a half late (and who knows how many pesos short), but he did have some cards (autos and a base card) from 1995 signature rookies. I believe he was the back-up QB for Peyton Manning while at Tennesee.

Love the collection by the way! As a fellow Rockies fan, great to see a player collection of Helton!
Collecting: Fred McGriff, Chipper, Griffey, and Todd Helton.
[Image: 0989_001-1.jpg]

(02-16-2011, 10:17 AM)zaccheus85 Wrote: I may be a year and a half late (and who knows how many pesos short), but he did have some cards (autos and a base card) from 1995 signature rookies. I believe he was the back-up QB for Peyton Manning while at Tennesee.

Love the collection by the way! As a fellow Rockies fan, great to see a player collection of Helton!
Some of the Signature rookies were forgeries. Helton came into Sports Treasures when it was down the street from the high school and said he never signed and never even seen the 1995 signature rookies autobilia autograph card before.