Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:
[Image: BurtonJetsAuto.jpg]

Nice autographed photo addition, A&B! I see you're branching out with the Keenan Burton collection. Sweet!

Thanks Jaderock, I like'em too! Lol

And definitely Palmercfan! Ive been wanting an autographed photo and this is the perfect start! Now if I could find one with his first TD against the Niners autographed.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Missed Maildays from the past few days

[Image: KBExquisitePlatinum2.jpg]

[Image: KB1of1PressPass.jpg]

[Image: KBScoreSelectGoldZone.jpg]

[Image: KBGGAuto20of250.jpg]

266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Nice to see you've been getting some good maildays A&B!
Good luck on finding an autographed photo of Keenan's first touchdown. That would be a pretty awesome add to your collection.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

sick collection, will be great if he turns out to be the next larry fitzgerald or someone like that
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray. Looking For Everything I Need!

PC Stats: 39/171. 4 1/1's, 13 Autos, 0 GU, 4 #ed, 18 Base

[Image: cowboys1.jpg]

palmercfan Wrote:Nice to see you've been getting some good maildays A&B!
Good luck on finding an autographed photo of Keenan's first touchdown. That would be a pretty awesome add to your collection.

Thanks Palmercfan! It was dry on here for a week or two but I am BACK! =]

And thanks! Im hoping I can find one, that would be sweet!!! Especiallly since it was against the Niners, would have been better if they actually won that game but the banged up Rams secondary couldn't defend against the pass.

roflcano24 Wrote:sick collection, will be great if he turns out to be the next larry fitzgerald or someone like that

Thanks man! Hopefully in 10 years someone will be collecting a rookie wide receiver like me and someone will say "will be great if he turns out to be the next Keenan Burton" Smile

Keeps getting better with every new one you add. Congrats.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Mik253 Wrote:Keeps getting better with every new one you add. Congrats.

Thanks Mik253!

Im doing my best lol

Bump

Bump no mail incoming today and no pickups, slightly depressing