`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
Renewing my Collection at Beckett: My 264 SPx PC 4-11-22 #481 & #482

Renewing my Collection at Beckett: My 264 Personal Collection
waynetalger Wrote:I searched allmy autos and gameused. Next I will search my inserts and rookies. I know I have a few. Sorry it has taken me a while to get to it work has been very crazy for me lately and only did 2 trades this month and both of them have been in progress for a week or so. Once I do find all of them that I do have I will start a thread so you can see them and if you want them.

By the way great pickups emoticon I hope I can give you some help in the near future.

Thanks, always appreciative of help.

Well missed week 4, due to my daughter's wedding, so I had two weeks of mail waiting (check Mail day post for the rest) when I returned home from the new job.  How long do I get to call it a new job???  Well, at least until I sell the house and get moved.  My wife did get a new job yesterday, starts 8/30, so just need to sell the house.  Anyways, came home to addition #229  (#230 is on the way).....

2009 SPx Gartrell Johnson 264/299

[Image: 09SPxAutoRCGJohnson.jpg]

It's been too long between updates. At least it felt that way. Glad the collection is still alive and well, Mr. 264. Congratulations on your daughter's wedding! emoticon emoticon
#229 is sweet and I'm glad to hear #230 is on the way.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:It's been too long between updates. At least it felt that way. Glad the collection is still alive and well, Mr. 264. Congratulations on your daughter's wedding! emoticon emoticon
#229 is sweet and I'm glad to hear #230 is on the way.

+1!!  Gartrell was a semi-local kid here (Colorado State Univ.)  so I heard a bit about him over the last few years.  Can't wait to see #230!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Thanks, gang.

Suppose I should have waited for today's mail, because #230 showed up....found it in a lot of 16 RC's and won it for $0.13, plus shipping of course...

2003 SPx Ahmaad Galloway 0264/1500

[Image: 03SPxRCGalloway.jpg]

YES!!! I love new additions that come in for .13!!!!!  LOL  Smile   Great pickup!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Back from Chicago, stopped by the house to check out the mail, prior to heading south....first find from COMC....#231

2007 SPx Jonathan Wade 264/699

[Image: 07SPxRCWade699.jpg]

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:YES!!! I love new additions that come in for .13!!!!!  LOL  Smile   Great pickup!!

Thanks Wendy....almost like free....emoticon

I thought I had recently acquired #232 - 08 SPx Ryan Torrian...However, when it showed up it was 284/699...seller listed incorrectly.... Sad

With the new job and being out of town at a week at a time, it has been hard to keep up with any trade talks and such.  However, Gadsden86 (Justin) had a 08 SPx Davone Bess that I needed for the set.  As we went back and forth for a couple of weeks, we hammered out a trade.  He kept indicating he had a freebie, so we had to get a trade done....well his freebie happens to be #232 of the SPx 264/ PC.

Justin...Thank You!

2008 SPx Quentin Groves 264/999

[Image: 08SPxRCGroves999.jpg]

No updates this weekend, but should be a few next weekend....emoticon