`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Today's NEW addition:

#1 card

2002 Donruss Kings Chicago Collection (#1/5)!!

[Image: 2002dkchicagocollection1-5.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

jaderock Wrote:

Today's NEW addition:

#1 card

2002 Donruss Kings Chicago Collection (#1/5)!!

[Image: 2002dkchicagocollection1-5.jpg]

Hello again jaderock. Just out of curiousity do you have a version of the above listed card with an "eBay" stamp on it? Back in 2002 I could have sworn that I saw versions of this card and perhaps other cards from other sets that year being sold online way back when.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
nittany13 Wrote:
Back in 2002 I could have sworn that I saw versions of this card and perhaps other cards from other sets that year being sold online way back when.

Not sure, but I've seen this once...don't know what the cards look like tho! Sad --- Just frpund out these did NOT have an ebay logo.
[Image: HawaiiTradeConference.jpg]
---

Today's NEW addition:

Proof type Card

1996 Pacific Dynagon Blue Warren Moon and Mark Brunell

[Image: 1996moonbrunell.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

Proof type Card

1996 Pacific Dynagon Blue Barry Sanders and Mark Brunell

[Image: 1996crownbluewsanders.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

IP Auto

1999 UD MVP Power Surge IP Auto!

[Image: 1999mvppowersurge.jpg]

hi, i seen your amazing collection of Mark Brunnell card collection. I only have 8 misc. cards ranging from 1993 WILDCARD #135, to 2002 FLEER TRADITIONS#8. Would you be interested in these 8 cards for 8 basic cards of Tom Brady (2001-2007)?

thanks but I have enough base cards

---

Today's Addition:

PSA 10 RC

1993 SP RC PSA 10! (My 3,4,5, or 6th one)!

[Image: 1993sppsa10.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:
nittany13 Wrote:
Back in 2002 I could have sworn that I saw versions of this card and perhaps other cards from other sets that year being sold online way back when.

Not sure, but I've seen this once...don't know what the cards look like tho! Sad --- Just frpund out these did NOT have an ebay logo.

I just thought I would ask since if these did exist chances are you would be the best bet to be aware of it. These were items that were probably stamped randomly and were not factory issued. Another explanation is that perhaps simply I am just losing my mind and my memory is playing tricks with me by convincing me that I saw something that I did not [Image: noidea1.gif]. Thanks for your reply.

[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

jaderock,Oct 17 2009, 08:42 PM Wrote:
Today's NEW discovery!

A variant that I did not know about until a Beckett member mentioned it!

2000 Topps Gold Label Holiday Match-Ups Fall Steve McNair and Mark Brunell (Back says Jacksonville Jaguars)...the other version says "Tennessee Titans" which I'm not sure I have at the moment.

[Image: 2000tglholidaymatchupjagsf.jpg][Image: 2000tglholidaymatchupjags.jpg]
[right][snapback]2257694[/snapback][/right]

Today's NEW addition:

Didn't have before!

2000 Topps Gold Label Holiday Match-Ups Fall Steve McNair and Mark Brunell (Back says Tennessee Titans)

[Image: 2000tgltennessee.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Guest appearence

2000 Ultra Gold Fred Taylor with Mark Brunell...now I need the Platinum and #1/1 parallels!!!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!!

[Image: 2000ultragoldft.jpg]