`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
Awesome pickup, jaderock! That autographed helmet ROCKS!!!!
I see 42 Darren Sharper's signature. Not a bad auto to have on there since he's having a great season.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Awesome pickup, jaderock! That autographed helmet ROCKS!!!!
I see 42 Darren Sharper's signature. Not a bad auto to have on there since he's having a great season.

I don't follow the Saints very much so most of the names are a "blur" Tongue

In addition to holding for the kicker, Brunell got to play a couple of series AND got sacked for -9 yards! Yes...he has a stat line this yes ... haha.
--

Today's NEW Addition:

Proof Card

2000 Momentum Die Cut X (s/b serial #/119)

[Image: 2000momDCx119f.jpg][Image: 2000momDCx119.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's NEW addition:

#1/1

2004 SPX Printing Plate #1/1 - got 3 of the 4 from this set...can anyone find the last 1 for me?!?

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

[Image: 2004spxplate1-1.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Awesome 1/1 addition, jaderock!!! Thank you for always posting pictures of your amazing collection! I wish more collectors enjoyed showing off their PC...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks Nineof!
--

Today's NEW addition:

Auto Jersey - Pro Cut

From 1999 Jacksonville Jaguars

[Image: 1999jersey.jpg]
[Image: 1999jerseytag.jpg]

Wow! Yet another autographed jersey!!! That is really awesome, jaderock. Way to kick butt!!!

Today's Addition

Another 8x10 Auto

The say as last weeks, but #13/500 (Dan Marino's Jersey # ... haha...)

[Image: 8x10.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Multi player Auto Ball

2004 989 Sports NFL Quarterback Challenge Autographed Football

Singatures are: Mark Brunell, Marc Bulger, Jake Delhomme, Trent Green, Joey Harrington, Matt Hasselbeck, Byron Leftwich, Josh McCown, Carson Palmer, Anquan Boldin, Troy Brown, Torry Holt, Keenan McCardell, Randall Cunningham, Boomer Esiason, Jim Kelly, and Warren Moon

[Image: 989fb.jpg]
[Image: 989fb2.jpg]
[Image: 989fb1.jpg]

I never imagined I'd see an update with Carson Palmer in it... Amazing multi-auto football, jaderock!! I love multiplayer autographed items!!!

NineOf Wrote:I never imagined I'd see an update with Carson Palmer in it... Amazing multi-auto football, jaderock!! I love multiplayer autographed items!!!

Look back at December 8th 2008...I have the same Football with all 17 autographs! This was my 2nd of these 989 Sports football! Smile