`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
Today's NEW addition:

Game Used Jersey

from 2005 Washington Redskins Away Jersey

[Image: 2005awaygujersey.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

jaderock Wrote:

Today's NEW addition:

Show card

1998 Contenders Ticket "Super Bowl XXXIII" stamped card

[Image: 1998contendersticketabstamp.jpg]

Glad to see you got this! I was watching it lol wasn't going to bid though
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Avery and Burton Wrote:

Thank you sir!!!!

---

Today's archieved item:

Slides from Pacific

Glad I picked mine up years earlier...there's a seller now selling individual slides for $10 a pop!

[Image: slides.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's archived item:

2000 Upper Deck Gold Auto Game Jersey (#/8).... aven't seen these in YEARS...wish they remain 3 /4 would pop up!!!

[Image: a7.jpg]

Today's archived item:

Similar to the card from yesterday...this #/8 card hasn't been seen in many many years...still trying to hunt down the remaining 4!

2001 Upper Deck Pros & Prospects GOLD Signature Piece 2 (#/8 )

[Image: peice2.jpg]

$1300 for the set to get that one card?! Wow. That's diehard. Good thing you were able to resell the set. By the way, I absolutley love the jersey with the stains on it. Man that is so sweet. Are you going to frame it?

Excellent pickups. I'm just suprised there's still some Brunell cards left out there.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

$1300 for the set to get that one card?! Wow. That's diehard. Good thing you were able to resell the set. By the way, I absolutley love the jersey with the stains on it. Man that is so sweet. Are you going to frame it?

Excellent pickups. I'm just suprised there's still some Brunell cards left out there.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

Thank you sir!!!!

---

Today's archieved item:

Slides from Pacific

Glad I picked mine up years earlier...there's a seller now selling individual slides for $10 a pop!

[Image: slides.jpg]

Your welcome lol I wasn't about to step on anyones toes (especially yours) and I was about 100% you knew it was on ebay so I didn't have to message you about it Lol XD

Also, sweet slides! You could make your own Leaf Limited Slideshow set with those! LOL
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Kolb 4 Wrote:$1300 for the set to get that one card?! Wow. That's diehard. Good thing you were able to resell the set. By the way, I absolutley love the jersey with the stains on it. Man that is so sweet. Are you going to frame it?

I agree VERY hardcore man congrats!

Thanks Kolb4 and A&B!
---

Today's NEW addition (it's been slow the last few weeks)!

Auto Full Size Helmet

Washington Huskies FS Helmet Autographed!

[Image: fshuskieshelmet.jpg]
[Image: fscloseup.jpg]