`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection Last Week FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
That's awesome jaderock! Getting an entire print run seems like a very difficult challenge, no matter what the print run is. There are a couple of cards that only have a print run of 3 and 9 that I haven't been able to get the complete print run for. Hope you get 'em all one day soon!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Mark Brunell Collection Last Week FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo

thanks palmerfan

---

Today's NEW addition:

Jerset card

1999 Pacific Cramers Choice Green (#8/30)

[Image: 99cramersgreen8-30.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Mark Brunell Collection Last Week FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pa

Today's Picture

The item that got away Uncut Proof Sheet

from Upper Deck...a Marcus Allen collector outbid me. That's too bad because the final product DID NOT include Brunell in the set. Craps!

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/jaderock1/brunell1001/missedouttounclejoeat36doolars.jpg[/IMG

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

jaderock Wrote:

Today's Picture

The item that got away Uncut Proof Sheet

from Upper Deck...a Marcus Allen collector outbid me. That's too bad because the final product DID NOT include Brunell in the set. Craps!

[Image: missedouttounclejoeat36doolars.jpg]

You missed a closing bracket for your image post. That sucks about the uncut sheet. Although it is nice to know that even supercollectors miss out on something once in a while, just like a newbie like me.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Today's NEW addition:

Product information sheet

from 1999 SP Signature (scan of the front only...Brunell's featured on the inside as well.

[Image: 99signaturelit.jpg]

Today's Card...not new, but...still the mystery continues to this day on this card which Beckett and Tuff Stuff have never Identified.

It's the smaller card next to the 1997 UD Collector's Choice card!

[Image: brunelludfront.jpg]
[Image: brunelludback.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:

Today's Card...not new, but...still the mystery continues to this day on this card which Beckett and Tuff Stuff have never Identified.

It's the smaller card next to the 1997 UD Collector's Choice card!

[Image: brunelludfront.jpg]
[Image: brunelludback.jpg]

Maybe a proof set or a give away Try and see what Upperdeck has to say. Good luck

Hopefully one day you solve the mystery jaderock. As for contacting Upper Deck, in my experience, it's a waste of time. I've e-mailed their customer service a couple of questions and it takes forever to get a response. When they finally do respond they just point you to their website and say if it's not here, it's unavailable.

fbcking Wrote:Maybe a proof set or a give away Try and see what Upperdeck has to say. Good luck

You would think UD would be the place for the answers but they are clueless regarding their past. As Terence mentioned, emails go unanswered. Notifying Beckett was pointless as well.
---
Today's NEW addition:

Last #d card

2001 Vanguard Gold (#99/99)

[Image: 2001vanguardgold99-99.jpg]

I am usually in the baseball boards, but I saw this post a while back. While going through some posters I have, I found a Brunell poster. I believe I got it at one of the National Card Shows in Cleveland. Interested in it? If so, PM me.

Rick

[Image: Beckett001.jpg]
Always trading for Barry Larkin. Also looking for Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. 

Will consider trading for other current/past Cincinnati Reds and Bengals.

[Image: Uw7lfAR.jpg]