`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote:Great stuff, Peter....I need to update my site to include stories too.....

That would be cool as many items have fun interesting notes about them!
---
Today's NEW addition:

Proof card

1997 Collector's Edge Playoff Game Ball Proof Blank Back Brunell/Bledsoe...this is one of my favorite sets and this is the 11th identified variant from this set...very cool!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 1997mastersgbblankbackproof.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Great stuff. Love looking at your PC.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Thanks Gadsden!
---

Today's NEW addition:

Jersey #

1998 Bowman 50th Anniversary Gold (#11/50)!

[Image: 1998bowman50thanniversary11-50.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

i have a autoed brunell card from when he was with the redskins i got the card autoed in person at the redskins beach blitz he could not have been more cordial if your intrested ill dig it out and upload a scan and maybe we can talk trade thanks bill longsworth
Photobucket

Today's Addition:

It took 2 1/2 years before I finally got the 6th one. I knew who had it  then but he didn't want to part with it. And in the story of "good things come to those who wait"...this is one of those stories.

Here's the 6th one...just two more to go. And for FG94, I'm still looking for ONE!!!! I'm still patiently waiting! Some day, it'll be complete (both of them!!!)

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

[Image: 2001lcmfotgfg95jerseyno7-8.jpg]

It goes well with these!

Posted from August 2006:

I just got this (2001 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game Jersey Number Star Material Home Jersey #FG94)...although not cheap (by my standards), it is #8/8 and it does bring me one step closer to completing this set. I now have 5 of the 8, so just 2 more to go!
[Image: 2001lcm958-8front.jpg][Image: 2001lcm958-8back.jpg]
Goes nicely with these 4!!!
[Image: 2001lccousins.jpg]
----
And of course, as if you already didn't know, I am looking for this card as well: 2001 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game Jersey Number Star Material Away Jersey #FG 95 (#3/8 )!!!

[Image: front.jpg]
[Image: back.jpg]

Thanks for looking and start busting them 2001 LCM boxes!!! IF ANYONE SEES THE LAST 3 REMAINING ONES I NEED, PLEASE HOOK ME UP! THANK YOU!

Good luck finding the 3 you need Peter.  I'll keep my eyes open as well.

redbeast98 Wrote:Good luck finding the 3 you need Peter.  I'll keep my eyes open as well.

Thanks...any/all help is appreciated
---

Today's NEW addition:

TTM Auto

1997 Pinnacle Inside Thru the Mail Auto via donation to Brunell's Charity!

[Image: 1997pinnacleinsideIPauto.jpg]

Today's NEW addition (or so I believe)

Variant

1997 Pinnacle Team Pinnacle Mark Brunell/Kerry Collins with foil on the Collins side.

Years ago I was aware of the Team Pinnacle Mirror having variants for which side the "mirror" was on, but never knew that the "foil" base card had two cards as well until last month when nittany13 showed it in one of his threads on Beckett.

I quickly asked if he would trade for a Kerry Collins RC Auto #/200 AND a Collins GU Jersey PROOF card, but I was turned down. Upset, but glad it was turned down as I found it (surprisingly) in a collection I just purchased a month earlier that finally arrived. That collection included the 2001 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game Jersey Number Home Jersey #FG94 (#/8 ) ehich was shown several days ago! More goodies to come!

Here it is...whew!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!
[Image: 1997PinnacleTeamPinnacleCollinsfoil.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

1997/98 Mark Brunell Fan Club Membership card!

[Image: 97-98fanclubmembershipcard.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

TTM auto

1998 Advantage TTM Auto!

[Image: 1998advantageipauto.jpg]