`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
flightposite Wrote:Hey there Jaderock, sent an email to you but don't know if you got it...

Hey there, I am an old beckett board member and remember from your Brunell collection that you dealt with the Elite dual jersey numbered status guy. I was looking to get his email as he has the John Carlson 89/89 and as someone who knows John personally, I collect his 89/xx cards. If you could possibly get me his email or even contact him for me, I have some status dual numbereds i'd offer up to him for it. Please let me know.

Btw. Congrats on your Brunell collection, I couldn't even do that with John. I had so many of his cards but just got so tired of all the different parallels that all looked the same that I eventually gave up. Now I just go after non-plate 1/1s and 89/xx. So I congratulate your collection...

PM Sent
---

Today's NEW addition:

Proof Card

2000 Pacific Paramount Zoned In Proof with Brett Favre

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 2000paramountzonedinfavrebrunell.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's NEW addition

Proof Card

2002 Pacific Atomic Arms Race Proof with Daunte Culpepper!

[Image: 2002atomicarmsrace.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Jade rock I still got the #"d 25 brunell you said you were intrested in I also found this today uncirculated #"d 96/101
[Image: IMG_0002-7.jpg]
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Today's New Addition:

Proof Card:

2002 Pacific Rocket Laucher Proof with Daunte Culpepper!!

[Image: 2002Pacificrocketlaucherculpepper.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Proof Card

2000 Vanguard High Voltage Proof with Charlie Batch!

[Image: 2000vanguardhighvoltagewithbatch.jpg]

Today's post...Here's some interesting accomplishments:

Brunell didn't have a "auto/jersey" RC that are common today, but his "best" RC is 1993 SP #91.

In Beckett's Population report, there are 26 9.5 GEM MINT grades...of which I own 16 (61.5%)!! Note: there are no "10 Pristines".

[Image: sweet16.jpg]
---
I like the autos from this set: 2002 Leaf Certified Materials Signatures Mirror Red (#/50), Mirror Blue (#/25) and Mirror Gold (#/10).

Pic shows 6 of 10 Mirror Golds made (60% complete), 12 of 25 Mirror Blues made (48%) and 8 of 50 Mirror Reds (16%)! My goal is 100% on the Gold and Blue. Funny how I have a better completion % on the lowest print run!

[Image: lcm2002signatures-1.jpg]

IF you ever see any of these cards...let me know...thanks

Awesome pickups!  I just love checking back with your collection.

Holy cow, those pictures are awesome! Don't even have the words...wow...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks guys!
---
Today's NEW addition:

Proof Card

1996 Pacific Litho Cel Proof with Bobby Engram

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

[Image: 1996lithocelengram.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Proof Card

1996 Pacific Proof with Aaron Craver!

[Image: 1996Pacificwithcraver.jpg]