`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo

Since you are the foremost authority on Mark Brunell memorabilia, jaderock, I got a bit of trivia - and a question for you as well. This pertains to the 1997 Pinnacle Team Pinnacle insert set. Below you will see the front and backs of two different cards:

Fronts of card 1 (on left) and card 2 (on right)
[Image: scan0034.jpg]

Backs of card 1 (on left) and card 2 (on right)
[Image: scan0035.jpg]

As you most likely know already above are two of the variations of the same card, the front is foil while the back is not for card 1 and vise versa for the other. In your collection do you have another variation where both sides are foil or non-foil? Apparently there is also another card which is deemed mirror gold, do you have that one by any chance? I just never seen the mirror gold so I am curious about its existence.

Thanks in advance Smile!

[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Hey here the brunells I have (sure you have them as well) pm me if intrested
[Image: IMG_0002-3.jpg]
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Awesome minis.....wow....Brunell's being shared by others....

nittany13 Wrote:

Since you are the foremost authority on Mark Brunell memorabilia, jaderock, I got a bit of trivia - and a question for you as well. This pertains to the 1997 Pinnacle Team Pinnacle insert set. Below you will see the front and backs of two different cards:

As you most likely know already above are two of the variations of the same card, the front is foil while the back is not for card 1 and vise versa for the other. In your collection do you have another variation where both sides are foil or non-foil? Apparently there is also another card which is deemed mirror gold, do you have that one by any chance? I just never seen the mirror gold so I am curious about its existence.

Thanks in advance Smile!

There IS NOT a dual foil  or dual NON foil version. The Gold  Mirror has a gold front and is serial #/25 on back. Brunell is the front and Collins is the back.

I actually still need the Collins foil variant for my collection.

---

Alstott9Adams...I would be interested in the SPX #/25 GU card.

---

Bob,

The seller bought a FULL uncut sheet and chopped it up himslef to create "variants" (strips or dual). Since I have the Pacific Uncut sheets already, I am not buying anymore of the "chopped up cards". Exceptions will be if  I don't own a complete sheet of said cards.

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's NEW addition:

Proof Card

2001 Pacific Titanium "Titanium Team" Proof

[Image: 2001titaniumtteam.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

[/quote]
There IS NOT a dual foil  or dual NON foil version. The Gold  Mirror has a gold front and is serial #/25 on back. Brunell is the front and Collins is the back.

[/quote]
Hmm...if there were only 25 gold foil variants printed that would explain why those suckers are so hard to find, especially since its from 10+ years ago. Curiously the Beckett listing only lists one of the regular, in addition to the mirror gold holo, versions which is why I inquired if you happened to have any other additional variations that I was not aware of. I will send an e-mail requesting that the second version of the regular issue of the insert set be listed.

Thanks again for clarifying that for me.

[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

nittany13 Wrote:

---
Curiously the Beckett listing only lists one of the regular, in addition to the mirror gold holo, versions which is why I inquired if you happened to have any other additional variations that I was not aware of. I will send an e-mail requesting that the second version of the regular issue of the insert set be listed.

I guess you're not interesting in parting with the Collins Foil side variant Sad
---
Beckett doesn't list most of these variants seperately, similar to 1998's Contenders Felt Color variants or recent SPX #1/1 "facts/dates" variants.
---

Today's NEW addition:

Proof card

2000 Pacific Private Stock PS Reserve (can measures 1/4" larger all around)!

[Image: 2000psreserve.jpg]

Couldn't get on Beckett on SuperBowl Sunday so here's yesterday's NEW addition:

2001 Pacific Titanium Monday Knighrs Proof!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!

[Image: 2001titaniummondayknights.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Proof card

2000 Paramount NFL Sculpture Proof!

[Image: 2000paramountNFLSCUlpture.jpg]

Hey there Jaderock, sent an email to you but don't know if you got it...

Hey there, I am an old beckett board member and remember from your Brunell collection that you dealt with the Elite dual jersey numbered status guy. I was looking to get his email as he has the John Carlson 89/89 and as someone who knows John personally, I collect his 89/xx cards. If you could possibly get me his email or even contact him for me, I have some status dual numbereds i'd offer up to him for it. Please let me know.

Btw. Congrats on your Brunell collection, I couldn't even do that with John. I had so many of his cards but just got so tired of all the different parallels that all looked the same that I eventually gave up. Now I just go after non-plate 1/1s and 89/xx. So I congratulate your collection...