`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
I'm sure you know this already, but there is a 1/1 up on ebay...

Edit:
I was just thinking that I shouldn't have said anything. It's not my auction. I just thought you might be interested. I'm not an ebay seller...just buyer.
Hope this post doen't get me into hot water.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:I'm sure you know this already, but there is a 1/1 up on ebay...

Edit:
I was just thinking that I shouldn't have said anything. It's not my auction. I just thought you might be interested. I'm not an ebay seller...just buyer.
Hope this post doen't get me into hot water.

I got ebay covered - thanks Wink It's cards in people's photobucket or tradelist that I don't know about!!!
---
Today's card:

In honor of Kurt Warner

ERROR CARD:

1999 Playoff Contenders Non Auto RC Kurt Warner Front/Mark Brunell Back!!!!
[Image: kurterror.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's addition:

2002 Upper Deck Honor Roll Gold (#/25)
[Image: 2002honorrollgold25.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Uh oh...man on the prowl.....

Today's NEW additon:

Poster

Mark Brunell as "Forest Gump" 35"x45" Promotional Pacific Poster with the original negative used for it.

[Image: gump.jpg]
[Image: brunellmvp.jpg]

[Image: 98.jpg]

Today's additon:

Unreleased Promo

1998 Zenith Dare to Tear 5"x8" Jumbo...this is my 3rd one.

[Image: 98z.jpg]

Today's Addition

An old item but one that's not in the thread, so here's"

A pair of Autographed 2004 Washington Redskins Game Used Cleats

Thank you for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

[Image: shoe.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:

Today's Addition

An old item but one that's not in the thread, so here's"

A pair of Autographed 2004 Washington Redskins Game Used Cleats

Thank you for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

[Image: shoe.jpg]

They look almost as nice as my D-Ware auto game used cleat.....what size are they, Ware is a size 17.  Nice item!!!

Hey jaderock I am new to beckett.com but have been a collector for about 7 years now. Anyway I used to manage a sport memorabilia store here in Colorado and in 2004 I pulled a redemption out of SP Signature for a game used Mark Brunell jaguars helmet.  Needless to say I am neither a Mark Brunell or a jaguars fan for that matter, but I redeemed the helmet anyway. I never tried to get rid of it due to the lack of demand for both Brunell and the Jaguars here in Denver.  It's an awesome helmet and has been in a display case of mine for about 5 years now.  Anyway I wouldn't be heartbroken to part ways with it via trade or purchase if it is something you would be interested in for your collection.  If your interested I can upload a couple pics for you.  It is complete with a COA from Upper Deck.  Let me know.

tplomondon Wrote:Hey jaderock I am new to beckett.com but have been a collector for about 7 years now. Anyway I used to manage a sport memorabilia store here in Colorado and in 2004 I pulled a redemption out of SP Signature for a game used Mark Brunell jaguars helmet.  Needless to say I am neither a Mark Brunell or a jaguars fan for that matter, but I redeemed the helmet anyway. I never tried to get rid of it due to the lack of demand for both Brunell and the Jaguars here in Denver.  It's an awesome helmet and has been in a display case of mine for about 5 years now.  Anyway I wouldn't be heartbroken to part ways with it via trade or purchase if it is something you would be interested in for your collection.  If your interested I can upload a couple pics for you.  It is complete with a COA from Upper Deck.  Let me know.

Do you have the redemption card? The only product that he had a HELMET redemption for was 2002 UD Authentics (1/130) - of which I have two. Sned me pics and a scan of the COA to jaderock1@yahoo.com